Returns & Refunds
Your LiquiMedLock™ technical sales representative will assist you in handling returns. Before returning merchandise, please call to obtain a return authorization number. We will need to know the reason for the return, date of purchase, your purchase order number, and either our reference or invoice number in order to issue your return authorization number. The following conditions must be met: the item is unused, the item was shipped directly from LiquiMedLock™, the item was received within the last 30 days, and the item has not been damaged in shipment. Certain items are not returnable for credit, such as, custom or special orders.
Your order is filled, checked, rechecked, and packed with great care. If damage has occurred, keep the carton and all of the packing materials. Please report the details immediately to the carrier and then contact your LiquiMedLock™ sales representative.
- The customer must first obtain a return authorization number from our Customer Service.
- A return Form is required to be completed and must contain the following information:
- Return Authorization Number.
- Customer Name, Address and phone number.
- Customer Account Number.
- Code, quantity and description for each product being returned.
- Purchase order number, if any.
- Reason for the return.
- Any goods ordered by mistake by the client, or shipped by mistake by LiquiMedLock™, or damaged during delivery sent from LiquiMedLock™ , must be reported within a 48 hour (2 working days) after delivery to the client.
- Unless for reasons of LiquiMedLock™’s mistake or of defective or damaged goods , products must be returned Prepaid within 48 hours (2 working days) after obtaining the return authorization number. The client must use the carrier selected by LiquiMedLock™. Should the goods be insured or should they be returned by a carrier of the sender’s choice, the latter will be responsible for all charges incurred.
- In case of goods ordered by mistake, shipping fees, according to the package weight and the distance, and a handling fee of 10% will be charged to the client who has duly completed his claim form.
- Our Representatives are not authorized to accept merchandise returns. Only an agent from our customer Service is authorized to do so.
- A return request must be made no later than thirty (30) days following the date of purchase
- No returns will be accepted in the following cases:
- Discontinued, on clearance sale or special order products.
- Products that were used.
- Non LiquiMedLock™ product.
- Any product considered not to be complying with LiquiMedLock™’s return policies.
- Any merchandise returned more than 2 working days after the date of Authorization issued by our customer service
LiquiMedLock™ Inc. values high quality assurance and guarantees all its products against manufacturing defects. We invite our clients to consult the specific concerns by contacting our Customer Service.
At LiquiMedLock™, we are committed to quality and customer service. As such, we adhere to strict production and quality-control standards and protocols. It is our goal to ensure that our products meet and exceed your expectations.
Our products maintain the following quality standards: ISO 13485:2012/AC:2012
To assure that we maintain our high level of quality, we hold a Health Canada Medical Device Establishment Licence – Class 1.